CLICK PLAY TO LEARN HOW TO BUILD A MOVEMENT THROUGH EMBODIMENT AND LEADERSHIP:
Here’s what to expect from this episode about embodiment and leadership:
Are you ready to establish a thriving business that genuinely reflects your why? It’s time to elevate your business to new heights and break free from the notion that business should be separate from everything else. Instead, embrace the true essence of running a movement.
In this episode, I chatted with Bridget James Ling, who made the bold decision to leave her job in NYC in 2020 and never looked back. Together, we explore how she has embodied her purpose and become a truly iconic leader, inspiring others to do the same. We also discuss the importance of building trust and nurturing a solid relationship with oneself as a fundamental step toward success.
But that’s not all — I also inquire about Bridget’s perspective on burnout, and her answer may surprise you. So sit back, relax, and enjoy our free-flowing conversation, where you’ll be amazed by the wealth of valuable tips she generously shares. If you’re ready to transform your business into a movement that makes a real impact through embodiment and leadership, this episode is perfect for you.
In 2020, Bridget quit her job in NYC to travel the world and never looked back! She has since helped hundreds of women grow and scale their online businesses through coaching and mentorship programs. Bridget now lives in Thailand and continues to inspire and empower women to achieve their entrepreneurial dreams through her social media platform @bridgetjamesling.
Topics covered on embodiment and leadership:
- A belief that most successful entrepreneurs have in common
- How to build a powerful online community using this one principal
- The importance of letting go of the how and collapsing timelines
- The hard truth about burnout as entrepreneurs
- Watch Simon Sinek’s 2006 TED Talk, the Golden Circle
- Sign up to my FREE Workshop, Create Your Signature Six-Figure Offer!
- Join The Online Coach Accelerator to help you start & build your online coaching business
- Join The Six-Figure CEO Mastermind to help you achieve a 6-figure CEO status
- Join The Empire Mastermind to scale your business to multiple 6-figures
Connect with Bridget:
- Visit Bridget’s website https://www.signonclients.com/signup
- Follow Bridget on Instagram at @bridgetjamesling
Connect with India:
- Have a question? Reach out here
- Connect with me on Instagram @indiabutlerco
- Connect with me on Tiktok @indiabutlerco
- Episode 15: 4 Steps to Collapsing Timelines & Creating Massive Results in your Life
- Episode 26: Mindset Shift: How To Feel Abundant, Even When Your Bank Account Isn’t
More about Becoming CEO:
Becoming CEO is the podcast for online entrepreneurs who are craving for their mindset and perspective to be expanded, who want to be surrounded by other high-achieving entrepreneurs for continued motivation, who are curious about how others run their businesses and who want to learn on the go. It’s a show that will guide you how to build, grow and scale your dream online business your way.
Whether you’re just getting started or scaling your online business to 6-figures and beyond, each week, your host India Butler and her guests will share purposeful, profitable and sustainable strategies for creating the laptop lifestyle you desire – without the fluffy BS.
India is a multiple 6-figure CEO and online business mentor who quit her job as a school teacher and built her business from scratch to multiple 6-figures in her first year. She is here to reveal all her best business, marketing, social media, and launching tips that will help your business grow to new heights.