CLICK PLAY TO HEAR HOW I’M PREPARING FOR MATERNITY LEAVE:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
I’ve had a lot of expecting mamas or first time mamas in my community, reaching out and just asking, “What am I doing to prepare my business for maternity leave?” So in this episode, I take you behind the scenes, giving you my real and raw thoughts, my decision making process, what I plan to do and what I am holding off to do until baby boy arrives.
I’m sharing the perspective shifts that are guiding me through this process, the actual schedule that I’ve laid out for my maternity leave and some of the tweaks, the changes, and the focuses that we’re going to be putting in place in the business so that my return from maternity is seamless.
So whether you’re planning on becoming a parent, you’re already a parent or you simply want to know what goes into preparing a business for such a big life change then this episode will give you some insights, some strategies and definitely some thoughts to walk away with and implement with your own business and situations.
Topics covered on preparing for maternity leave:
- The two masterminds that shifted my perspective about having a baby while running a business
- How to allow your feminine energy to be who she needs to be
- What my maternity leave will look like
- How I am going to be supporting my clients during this time
- The changes I’m making in my business to make it self-sustaining
- What will the main source of my income be after baby boy arrives
- CEO Mama Mastermind by Natalie Ellis
- Millionaire Mastermind with Sabrina Phillips
- Sign up to my FREE Workshop, Create Your Signature Six-Figure Offer!
- Join The Online Coach Accelerator to help you start & build your online coaching business
- Join The Six-Figure CEO Mastermind to help you achieve a 6-figure CEO status
- Join The Empire Mastermind to scale your business to multiple 6-figures
Connect with India:
- Have a question? Reach out here
- Connect with me on Instagram @indiabutlerco
- Connect with me on Tiktok @indiabutlerco
- Ep 32: Solopreneur to CEO: How to Start Running your Business like a CEO
- Ep 28: Bridget James Ling: Building a 7-Figure Movement Through Embodiment & Leadership
- Ep 27: Q&A: Getting Fast Results in Business, Investment Regrets, Plans for Maternity Whilst Running a Business + More!
More about Becoming CEO:
Becoming CEO is the podcast for online entrepreneurs who are craving for their mindset and perspective to be expanded, who want to be surrounded by other high-achieving entrepreneurs for continued motivation, who are curious about how others run their businesses and who want to learn on the go. It’s a show that will guide you how to build, grow and scale your dream online business your way.
Whether you’re just getting started or scaling your online business to 6-figures and beyond, each week, your host India Butler and her guests will share purposeful, profitable and sustainable strategies for creating the laptop lifestyle you desire – without the fluffy BS.