CLICK PLAY TO HEAR THE 21 MOST POPULAR QUESTIONS I GET ASKED:
Here’s what you can expect from this episode:
You’re either starting out or you have been doing this thing we call running a business for a while but you’ve hit a snag in the road. You’ve had these burning questions and no matter where you search for the answer it just doesn’t seem to be that straight forward to get one.
Today, your questions have been answered and I answer them with the utmost transparency so you can really get the value you need to start getting clear on how these answers will help you and your entrepreneur journey as the CEO in your business.
I dive into our personal finances, business finances and who handles them for our household, what any given day looks like for us, how I create content that resonates with my audience, my regrets up to this point in business, what my largest cash day was, how did I get out of procrastination cycle and more! A lot more, 21 questions in total to be exact. And who knows, if you really enjoy the style of episode, I might just do it again. So please be sure to tell me what questions you would love me to answer it for you.
- My views on why some people seem to see really fast results and others struggle for months and for years
- My advice to give to someone who’s just starting out in online business
- What have been some of my biggest risks and regrets in business
- How I navigate the ups and downs of entrepreneurial life
- What I think are the most important skills for success in online business
- How I balance your personal and professional life
- What strategies to use to avoid burnout
- Check out Claudia Woodham: @claudiawoodham_
- Check out Demi: @yourbizcoachdemi
- Check out Sabrina Philipp: @sabrinamphilipp
- Check out Taylor Quinn: @cakemoneyconsulting
- Check out Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Have a burning question you’d like me to answer on the pod? Send your question to me as a DM on Instagram @indiabutlerco or via email at email@example.com
- The Mel Robbins Podcast, Episode 42: The Only Way to Stop Procrastinating (Based on Research)
- Sign up to my FREE Workshop, Create Your Signature Six-Figure Offer!
- Join The Online Coach Accelerator to help you start & build your online coaching business
- Join The Six-Figure CEO Mastermind to help you achieve a 6-figure CEO status
- Join The Empire Mastermind to scale your business to multiple 6-figures
Connect with India:
- Have a question? Reach out here
- Connect with me on Instagram @indiabutlerco
- Connect with me on Tiktok @indiabutlerco
- Episode 25: Life Update & What’s Next
- Episode 3: The Exact Plan I Use for A Profitable Launch
- Episode 22: The Steps I Took When Starting Out that Led to Multiple 6-Figures
More about Becoming CEO:
Becoming CEO is the podcast for online entrepreneurs who are craving for their mindset and perspective to be expanded, who want to be surrounded by other high-achieving entrepreneurs for continued motivation, who are curious about how others run their businesses and who want to learn on the go. It’s a show that will guide you how to build, grow and scale your dream online business your way.
Whether you’re just getting started or scaling your online business to 6-figures and beyond, each week, your host India Butler and her guests will share purposeful, profitable and sustainable strategies for creating the laptop lifestyle you desire – without the fluffy BS.
India is a multiple 6-figure CEO and online business mentor who quit her job as a school teacher and built her business from scratch to multiple 6-figures in her first year. She is here to reveal all her best business, marketing, social media, and launching tips that will help your business grow to new heights.